Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pat's

I'm in Washington
The weather: freakishly nice
I love this city

Met some Shopkeepers
I love talking to these guys
Yay for all y'all

Saw the Hope Diamond
I was slightly underwhelmed
Might have been the crowd

Please don't shove me, kid
The diamond will still be here
If you wait your turn

I like museums
I don't like rude pushy folk
Can't we all just chill?

Some freaking jackhole
Is smoking in the next room
My room's an ashtray

We went to the zoo
The sloth bear was really cool
Gorilla: awesome

Animals are rad
The pandra ate some bamboo
That is one cute bear

It reeks in here now
Non-smoking floor? I guess not
My neighbors are tools

Loud smokers are fun
When you're at a party, or
When you're one of them

Somehow I'll survive
Tonight I ate good sushi
It's St. Patrick's Day

Irish/Japanese
They are two different cultures
But we combined them

Why not eat sushi
To celebrate St. Patrick's?
It's a new age, friends

Now, it's time for bed
Sweet tobacco aroma
Must make for weird dreams

I guess we'll find out
If I have some bad nightmares
I'll blame my neighbors

Not to sound like a
Public service announcement
But seriously

Don't be a douchebag
Smoking in a hotel room
Is an asshole move

The nonsmokers here
Might have some breathing issues
Go outside, lazy

Goodnight, everyone
And a happy St. Pat's Day
Sláinte/Salute

add to del.icio.usAdd to Blinkslistadd to furlDigg itadd to ma.gnoliaStumble It!add to simpyseed the vineTailRankpost to facebook

No comments: