Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Wolf T-shirt is worth 1,000 words


Since I work for a T-shirt company, it's a rare day that I find a T-shirt that gives me a tingly sensation in my nether-regions.

And yet, here it stands, proudly and unashamed, in all its airbrushed glory: Three Wolf Moon, the object of my affection.

Sure, CafePress has a lot of wolf T-shirts - but the only one I could find with three wolves doesn't have then howling. And two puppies probably only equal an eighth of a wolf anyway.

The reviews of this shirt glow with colorful accolades and tales (tails?) of the wonderful exploits that the wearer is afforded simply by donning such a garment, and so I am tempted to stray outside the realm of employee discount and order this fabulous homage to c. lupus, prehistoric ancestor of my four unruly mutts.

And yet, that discount can afford me other wolf T-shirt classics printed on American Apparel organics... so not only would my purchase be cheaper, it'd be better for the environment. And that's just better for the wolves.

Oh, what to do? I can only hope that this pickle resolves itself so that I'm able to make a decision in time to wear this to my next formal event. Because I can only wear my tuxedo t-shirt so many times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

three wolf moon power is real, i can prove it!! watch this http://digg.com/d1s9pu